Sunday, February 24, 2013

Goals to achieve

To do something a motivation is needed, therefore for this task; managing the blog also needs a motivation. And I believe that setting the goals to achieve through this blog is the appropriate motivation needed. 


  So to make the long story short there are basically three things which I would like to gain from this activity. 

  First, I would like to change and improve the style of my writing. It is a fact which I admit to my shame that the style of my writing is very limited, due to the many tests I prepared for. Therefore I would like to take the most advantage of this class to change my writing style to be more fluid and have more literature factors blended in. 

  Moving on, the next part is about pinning the key points. If we stumble across a very well written article the whole point of the article become clearer the more lines we read. On the contrast the article which I write lacks the ability to directly pin the key points, making the article less organized. And this factor is the thing which I hope to achieve by continuously posting articles and essays on this blog.

  Lastly, I would like to shorten the time needed to write an essay. I guess this would naturally follow the more article or essays I write in or out of this blog. 

  To put it into a nutshell; Style, Organization, and Time these three factors are the main goal which I hope to achieve by the end of 2013. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment