Saturday, April 27, 2013

Period

" Period means an end of a sentence but it also indicates the start of a new sentence."

  4/27  it has been more than 4 weeks since I left my home town and stayed in the dorm of KMLA. I'm not saying that I don't like the dorm life but, being used to the convenient life at home this 4 week of dorm life  has been somewhat tiring.


  Anyway I'm back home with my cozy room and my comfortable bed which are all I need at this moment.

  

  Now with the midterm over everybody is feeling somewhat relaxed. It hasn't been the very perfect start but past is past and mourning about it wouldn't change anything. 

 


 

  So by using this weekend as a turning point I would relax and do everything I missed during the 4 weeks time. And once again pull myself together and start a new sentence, a new period.

0 comments:

Post a Comment