Thursday, May 2, 2013

Need for Refreshment!

Certainly it is such a relief that the midterm is over and I'm very happy about it. But the after shock of the exam is finally catching up with me.

First of all the lack of sleep is ruining my whole day. For a man to carry on his normal life he needs to follow the bio-rhythm. But this lack of sleep is completely tearing apart this bio-rhythm which I have become used to.

Secondly , about the scores of the midterm. Many says that scores in KMLA would be completely different than what we used to get in out middle school. But actually facing these shocking scores it was kind of a blow to my head. Making me anxious and stressed out about the overall GPA.

SO! It seems I certainly need a refreshment and refreshment is actually of the way!

THE VISION TRIP




At May 8th all the 18th waves are hopping onto a plane to both Europe or USA for the 10 night 11 days journey. The fundamental purpose of this trip is to let us see the wide world outside from Korea and help us to set a vision for out future career. But, it basically is having a fun time with our peers :)

It's the second time I'm visiting the USA since the time I visited it 10 years ago. !0 years is a long time and variety of things have changed around the world in the past 10 years. So it would be kind of a special moment for me able to compare the two separate moments differed by 10 years of time.

In this trip we would be visiting various colleges such as IVY Leagues. And though it might give some pressure about our future career I believe and hope that this trip would serve me the right refreshment for me to wake up from this dull state and start over again.





0 comments:

Post a Comment