Saturday, June 15, 2013

Recommending Movie !! JARHEAD!


JARHEAD!


This movie made in 2005 is said that it is the closest thing the ordinary people got in order to get a realistic look into the marines life in the army.

And as stated it was one of my favorite military movie I have ever seen. The way the soldiers behave to the officers and how they spoke to each other was so real that it almost seemed that the actors were actual soldiers fighting in Iraq. 

Most of the military movies often focus on the main mission given to the team of soldiers . The factor that is unique about this movie becomes eminent here. In this movie the story line is not focused on accomplishing the mission, rather it is more focused on describing the military life as real as possible. Thankfully it worked.

To rephrase one more time, I had a great time watching this movie and I hope that my post readers would take my advice to watch it themselves and feel the amusement and a bit of touching moments at the end!

Thank You !

0 comments:

Post a Comment